This role is a remote work opportunity and will report in Pacific Daylight Time to our headquarters in South Los Angeles.
Are you detail oriented and enjoy working with and learning from a strong team with unique and diverse skillsets?
The Ecommerce coordinator is a detail-oriented, fast-paced position supporting all online sales channels. This position reports to the Online Marketing Manager and will collaborate cross-departmentally to support the marketing, Ecommerce and wholesale divisions. He/she/they will help create, organize and deploy online content to ultimately support Ecommerce and online growth.
- Implement specific product detail pages on ecommerce, B2B sites and marketplaces in conjunction with launch calendar and utilizing existing content and assets from multiple departments
- Merchandise products within approved categories, monitor category and product successes and recommend merchandising opportunities based on analytics
- QA new pages and technologies and report and update accordingly
- Crop and reformat imagery and content for ecommerce, B2B and wholesale partner sites
- QA product copy and videos, providing specific feedback according to approved copy and details
- Execute scheduled or periodic sales reporting for other members of department or company
- Assist with email marketing as needed. Curate lists and segments. Assist with building and analyzing automated. Create content with existing assets as needed
- Reporting on site performance/UX; making recommendations to test
- Assist in supporting wholesale channel by fulfilling asset or content requests from reps or dealers
- Assist with website implementations and/or plugins, building efficiencies along the way
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite and strong skills in Excel
- Familiar with simple tools in Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Positive work ethic
- Working knowledge of Shopify preferred
Please send us your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Ecommerce Coordinator" to firstname.lastname@example.org.