SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR & CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
This role is a remote work opportunity and will report in Pacific Daylight Time to our headquarters in South Los Angeles.
Do you have an interest in social media, brand voice and conversation/interaction within communities?
The Social Media Coordinator & Customer Service Rep is an innovative, out-of-the-box creative thinker who strives for excellence, enjoys challenges, and learning new skills in a fast pace work environment. He/she/they is the voice of the brand and a strong part of the community and customer journey. This position reports to the Digital Marketing Manager and works with the Marketing and Customer Service departments to support 686 community fostering and e-commerce. He/she/they will help create, develop and distribute digital content, activate marketing campaigns across all social platforms, and interact with communities and customers digitally.
- Coordinate and activate social content and messaging in sync with the digital editorial calendar including getting internal approval on all messaging from Digital Marketing Manager
- Collaborate with the marketing team on digital communication strategy – take brand initiatives and amplify across all available digital channels (Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, TikTok)
- Be the brand’s voice online – engage and interact with end consumers
- Post, engage and build community across all digital channels
- Assist Customer Service Team with customer support on digital channels including e-commerce store and social platforms
- Reformat and create digital content for brand and product campaigns from current asset library
- Work with Digital Marketing Manager to coordinate all digital assets
- Help innovate and implement brand voice online
- Manage blog/journal across the website and social deployment
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and proactively strategize how we can succeed in the digital space
- 1+ years of experience working in a social media marketing/graphic design role.
- Proficient with Microsoft office suite (Excel, Word)
- Proficient with Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and bonus points with After Effects)
- Experience with customer service or social interaction.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience with community management through social channels (Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter)
- Ability to work independently on a variety of projects under pressure
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members
- Ability to work autonomously, practice good judgment, effective decision making and time management skills
- Positive work ethic
Please send us your resume and cover letter with subject line "Social Media Coordinator & Customer Service Rep" to firstname.lastname@example.org